Jim Conlin

Default Strip Wood

It would be helpful to know where you're located, what species you want to use,
and whether you want raw lumber or milled strips.

Craig Steven Hanson wrote:

I am in the process of building an Aleut Baidarka sea kayak. I got the plans
from Nick Schade, considered an artist when it comes to building "crafts". I
have the forms completed and I'm ready to start stripping the hull. I am
unable to find a place to purchase the wood from. I checked before I started
this project and I was assured by three places that they could provide the
materials for me. So I did research the issue I am facing. Any assistance
would be greatly useful.
CSH