Monarch Canvas

Default double hull wth rot!

I'm not saying, not to get a survey, I'm just saying only a serious buyer
with serious intentions for this boat is going to invest that much money
before he even purchases the boat..

Thank you very much for your input. I know a survey will be needed. As far as
the plywood planking, I had seen some nice smaller craft built this way and
thought it might provide an economic solution that would be sound. Apparently
not by theopinions I've gotten. I know absolutely nothing of the science or
engineering of naval design nor the concepts of loads and stresses of
materials, but I have owned and kept afloat wooden boats for 30 years. Ive just
never restored one. Thanks for your input.
Rags