Steve

Default double hull wth rot!

I agree. But it sounds like the OP is trying to pinch the penny on this
boat..

A competent survey is going to cost between $500 and $1000 (because of the
detailed recommendation needed. Around here a routine fiberglass (quickie)
will cost $10/ft and I wouldn't purchase a boat on one of these type..

I'm not saying, not to get a survey, I'm just saying only a serious buyer
with serious intentions for this boat is going to invest that much money
before he even purchases the boat..

This may be a case of a boat for FREE to anyone who wants to assume the
repair expense and responsibility.. It would be in this type of a situation
where a NEWBIE might want to pay for a survey before making the commitment.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions