[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Use 2008 Toyota Highlander to Tow a Fiberglass Boat? (attn JimH)

On Aug 9, 11:17*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III "
wrote:
hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
m...
Maybe you, jimh, and harry should just have your own group. That
way you
can do what you will with each other and not have to put up with
the likes
of us.
Maybe that's the way the army worked when you were an officer in it.
We don't plan to 'cut & run', we're here to do a job and we'll stick
it out like real men.

Yeeeeouch!

If this were a swimming meet, you'd get a 9.8, a 9.3 and a 9.7 out of
10 from the three judges.

Herring was just the sort of fellow who would have been fragged.

I've got a suspicion he was pretty namby pamby when he commanded an
artillery unit.
Is that when the term 'friendly fire' was invented?

He's a skinny schitt. Looks like he is HIV positive. I kid you not.
Emaciated.

Harry,
We all have seen his picture, there is no way he is emaciated, but then
again, when you are using yourself as the standard, I can understand why
you think he was emancipated.- Hide quoted text -

That is precious! Harry thinks that if somebody is in decent shape,
they look HIV positive. I'm sure it's from having to look at his own
fat ass in the mirror.