Mike[_6_] Mike[_6_] is offline

Default Since this newsgroup is now nothing more than...

Let's not forget the famous septic tank pumping party, or the blow by blow
description of his den remodel! lol

--Mike

"Sir Grand Duke of Marmalade, Reginald P. Smithers III The Great, Esq. LLC"
wrote in message
. ..
hk wrote:
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:37:21 -0400, Wayne.B penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:53:51 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Can I post some of my observations about your system here, or do you
want to save that for later...?
Feel free..... maybe others will be interested....
Gene, you have your own NNTP server?

Yes....

Can we all try it?

That is my intent, for all those really interested in less noise.

Gene: will your server filter out all the trash, including discussions of
golf, motor homes, grandchildren, guitars, et cetera? I guess what I am
asking is, what topics will be filtered? And does your server read the
posts, or just the headers?

Thanks!

Harry,
Yes, the server is set up to remove all off topic discussion except for
daily updates on all UPS shipments going to your house, all references to
what a great marksman you are, photos of Stumpy etc, photos of what Harry
Krause has on his IPOD etc. You know, it removes all off topic
discussions except those that are originated by Harry Krause.