Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default a "Real" man smells like...........

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:34:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 9, 9:18*pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:18:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 9, 5:10*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:23:56 GMT, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Old Spice!

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

LOL. *My wife has thrown a lot of that stuff away.
Kind of liked it myself. *Burned your face real good after a shave.

--Vic

Seriously, if you really like to wear stink, I don't very often. Try a
small bottle of Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane. I get more comments
from folks who like it than any other I have ever worn.. *Your wife
will love it, and so will most folks you run into out there...

Do they carry it in Wal Mart or Home Depot? I'll be damned if I'm going
into Target (that's 'tar-jay') to get some.- Hide quoted text -

The last time I stocked up was around Christmas at a large chain
pharmacy (CVS). A lot of places carry it, I have seen it at J.C.
Pennys and such too. Beane is pretty well known, you should have
little trouble finding it at any fragrance counter...

If you buy this stuff in bulk, how come every time we go fishing, my
truck smells like a wet dog that just finished rolling in cow flops?

Hmmmm? :)