Keith

Default How to cut plastic

If it's acrylic, like acrylite, you can just score it several times where
you want to break it, then snap it off on the edge of a table or something.
They make a little plastic scorer for this. If it's something like Lexan,
you'll have to cut slowly with a power saw of some kind.

--

Keith
__
"g" wrote in message
Hi all I have a group question
I need to bake a new dashboard for my boat
it made of the usual plastic that you can get at home depot or Lows

what s a good clean, easy way to cut this?

I was going to buy a bit for my router or Roto-zip and just follow the
old one

THanks