[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default a "Real" man smells like...........

On Aug 9, 5:10*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:23:56 GMT, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Old Spice!

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

LOL. *My wife has thrown a lot of that stuff away.
Kind of liked it myself. *Burned your face real good after a shave.

--Vic

Seriously, if you really like to wear stink, I don't very often. Try a
small bottle of Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane. I get more comments
from folks who like it than any other I have ever worn.. Your wife
will love it, and so will most folks you run into out there...