HK HK is offline

Default Tomorrow is the day...

wrote:
On Aug 9, 9:38 am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 9, 9:11 am, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:48:36 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
The Mouse will be on her way to DC to join her oldest sister. They
will be running a week long orientation for children of forgion
military families, helping them prepare for life and school in the
US.. She is very excited. they will be getting a crash course on
culture and protocol, how to react to teachers, students, and the
influences of their peers and environment.. It is pretty cool. The
downside is I don't get to go riding for a week..
All is not lost however. She spent the morning at a friends house who
owns a private track. The girls had a blast and plan to continue the
ride as soon as the Mouse gets home next weekend..
This is gonna' be a great experience for her, I can't wait to hear the
stories...
If there is anything I can do for them, let me know. I'll check my email
several times. Send it to the cox.net address.
Cool, I will let them know.. My oldest lives by the park over in Mt.
Vernon, they will be based there.

Which park?- Hide quoted text -

OOOPs.. I meant Mount Pleasant.. Not Vernon.. Anyway, they are by
Piney Creek Park.

Mount Pleasant is a neighborhood in Washington, DC.

http://tinyurl.com/627dfr

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.