John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default We've all heard of good cops and bad cops...

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:42:22 -0400, BAR wrote:

hk wrote:
...but how often do we hear of really dumb cops?

Shoot First, Ask Later
In Prince George's, a drug bust goes awry.

Sometimes I think we should just let the police handle traffic duties,
and hire entirely different people to investigate serious crimes. As far
as safety and protection go, you're on your own and always have been.

Isn't PG county run by a bunch of Democrats?

It's simply a continuance of Washington D.C.