Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default headsail furlers -the good, the bad and the ugly...sound off!

On 2008-08-08 23:06:53 -0400, said:

On Aug 8, 9:58 pm, mister b wrote:
like the header sez...

I like my CDI. I installed it myself twice. A couple of months ago I
took it off to tighten the headstay and am about to put it back on.

Another vote for CDI. About 20 years' problem-free use on two boats.
Initial setup can be a problem IF you don't follow the directions as
soon as you receive it. Bulletproof, though a pre-feeder is good for
the larger sizes.

OH! WHAT SIZE BOAT?

--
Jere Lull