[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Some 'Performance' Stats for new Parker 34-footer...

On Aug 7, 4:42*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:32*pm, wrote:

On Aug 7, 4:17*pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:10 pm, "T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC,
TM" wrote:
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 16:00:45 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq..

LLC" wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 7, 12:11 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
I know. Just trying to be a wise ass.
The Egg Harbor we had couldn't troll slow enough for tuna with both
engines
running and in gear. It didn't have trolling valves, so I often had to let
one engine idle in neutral and use the other for the *magic* tuna trolling
speed of about 3 kts.
Eisboch- Hide quoted text -
Yeah, but you got wafa to make up some more stories
Actually, I lied. * The *magic* *tuna trolling speed is roughly 3.14159 kts.
Interesting, huh?
Do Tuna swim in circles?
Only when you tune them.- Hide quoted text -

Billy Joel? Ugh..

Where's the youtube of you singing and playing a song you wrote?

--

I like Billy Joel fine, I was referring to your new sock puppets lame
"rock" reference.. *I do like gurly rock though, snip

A Hanna Montana fan..............that explains everything.

Do you hang out at her concerts to check out the little girls Scotty?
Sick.- Hide quoted text -

Yet another example of what a low life pig you are.