[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry And Jim H fail big time at Chuck's place

On Aug 7, 9:08*am, "Jim" wrote:
They have returned home to Rec.boats after a brief attempt to act like
adults and shed their vile and disgusting habits.
Now if we could learn to shun them, they might just abandon rec.boats and
get a room so they can sodomize each other in peace.

Well, it's taken me more tries to do that than when I quit cigs some
30 years ago.. consider them plinked again OHhhhhhh, one last
drag... how a man can get pleasure out of bringing so much pain is
beyond me, I have to assume these guys came from pretty abusive homes.
I just can't imagine.. All three living generations in my family get
on like brothers and sisters. We go everywhere together with my 91yo
dad and the dog in tow.. Life is good..