[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Plainer than Plain Jane New Parkers

On Aug 6, 7:44 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Aug 6, 5:56 pm, hk wrote:
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...SE-Commercial-...

There's a similar looking 21-footer available, too. Mod vee hulls.

i take it that Parker sells this bare-bones model so you can outfit it
the way YOU want it with your own stuff ant your own esxpense?

Yup. What you see is what you get, unless you order more from the
factory. I'd guess around here some of the smaller commerical crabpot
fishermen will like them because of the on-deck storage and the ability
to build a mount for the pot hauler wherever they want it to be.

I know y'all have beaten this subject to death ad infinitum, and I
ignored you cuz it was mostly ad hominum attacks. But, why doesnt
Parker use a dry well on their boats? I'd think such a well known
manufacturer would do so.