Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Maine Passage

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:04:06 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:42:14 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

One usually mentions little vignettes like this in the heat of a
marital debate on who takes the garbage out, or other important
subject. Whereupon one is reminded of the statement in any future
conflict until the end of time.

That is what contained me when tempers flared.
After learning how it works, of course.
"If I say this, will I hear about it until I'm dead?"
After a bit of practice, you don't even think it.

--Vic

I suspect it is one of the rites of passage in growing up. Learning
what is safe to say to the woman in your life. "Do these pants make my
butt look fat?' "Uh, did you see that Robin on that guy's lawn?"

Bruce-in-Bangkok