[email protected] FloydOfPink@gmail.com is offline

Default Blow by blow is to....

On Aug 6, 10:05*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 6, 8:21*pm, wrote:

On Aug 6, 9:02*pm, wrote:

On Aug 6, 8:44*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:34:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 6, 8:24*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:05:41 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 6, 8:01 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:42:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Blow by blow is to Jeff Beck as???

_________________ is to Jimi Hendrix

"Electric Ladyland"

BZZZZZTTTTT.... wrong....

and

_________________ is to Deep Purple

"Deep Purple"

~~ Yawn ~~

Never heard that album...

Got anything else?

Yeah, but I will wait for someone to answer this one first.. Huge hint
was in my origional question...

BBBZZZZTTTTT this, Shark Boy.

Never hard of "Deep Purple" - honest to pete - next time do some
research because you sure as hell don't know nuttin' about rock 'n
roll. * :

Oh man, I **** people off when I play Rock and Roll Trivial Persuit...

But anyway, I can be schooled, *Generally not by someone who's
favorite album is a cross between Al Yankovich and Roy Acuff, but here
is the challenge. Tell me why you said Electric Ladyland.. ? See if we
are on the same page..

I see a particular characteristic of Blow by Blow to Jeff Beck as I do
________ to Hendrix, and ___________ to Deep Purple. *(Deep Purple,
Smoke on the water, Highway Star, etc...) *What is that
characteristic? If you can answer that, you are good...

You can't make the characterization because "Blow by Blow" is
instrumental and considered "the best" of Beck. *As "Electric
Ladyland" is considered the best of Hendrix as "Deep Purple" is
considered the best of Deep Purple. *The assumption was that you were
looking for "best" and "album" - not content.

Oh, and BTW, I consder very little of Beck or Hendrix to be Rock and
Roll...

Of course you do. *Probably think Jerry Garcia was an upstanding
member of the Temperance Union too. *:)- Hide quoted text -

The Dead was ok, but I was never a deadhead.. I like a couple of their
songs, most of their stuff I could listen to, but I wouldn't seek it
out..- Hide quoted text -

Hummmm, crickets.. must be off using the "Anti Christ" * *You won't
find it there ..- Hide quoted text -

Speaking of crickets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuCp9gmf5V8- Hide quoted text -

Not my cup of tea, but great listening..