HK HK is offline

Default Blow by blow is to....

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:56:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 6, 8:44 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:34:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 6, 8:24 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:05:41 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Aug 6, 8:01 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:42:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Blow by blow is to Jeff Beck as???
_________________ is to Jimi Hendrix
"Electric Ladyland"
BZZZZZTTTTT.... wrong....
and
_________________ is to Deep Purple
"Deep Purple"
~~ Yawn ~~
Never heard that album...
Got anything else?
Yeah, but I will wait for someone to answer this one first.. Huge hint
was in my origional question...
BBBZZZZTTTTT this, Shark Boy.
Never hard of "Deep Purple" - honest to pete - next time do some
research because you sure as hell don't know nuttin' about rock 'n
roll. :
Oh man, I **** people off when I play Rock and Roll Trivial Persuit...
But anyway, I can be schooled, Generally not by someone who's
favorite album is a cross between Al Yankovich and Roy Acuff, but here
is the challenge. Tell me why you said Electric Ladyland.. ? See if we
are on the same page..
I see a particular characteristic of Blow by Blow to Jeff Beck as I do
________ to Hendrix, and ___________ to Deep Purple. (Deep Purple,
Smoke on the water, Highway Star, etc...) What is that
characteristic? If you can answer that, you are good...
You can't make the characterization because "Blow by Blow" is
instrumental and considered "the best" of Beck. As "Electric
Ladyland" is considered the best of Hendrix as "Deep Purple" is
considered the best of Deep Purple. The assumption was that you were
looking for "best" and "album" - not content.

Oh, and BTW, I consder very little of Beck or Hendrix to be Rock and
Roll...
Of course you do. Probably think Jerry Garcia was an upstanding
member of the Temperance Union too. :)- Hide quoted text -

"The Best" is not at all the characteristic I was looking for.. Try
again. You need to dig a little deeper into the albums to get where I
was going.... "The Best" is too subjective.. I will give you a
few... You really need to be deeper into the bands and their
histories to get this one.. I don't think you are the guy.. I bet Tim
could knock it off, Mabey Loogie, but I doubt it..

Wow...syllogisms from a semi-literate. What's next, taking the SATs?