Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Speaking of Al Gore's house boat...

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:01:57 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

It is indeed Gore's houseboat.

That was the only point.

Although it is interesting that Bio-Solar One can be shortened to BS
One, but I would never make such a connection.

But it would be a reasonable connection since it has also been pointed
out that there is *no* locally available bio-fuel where he keeps the
house boat.

I had an interesting experience with bio-fuel today. I recently
gassed up the outboard tank for my dinghy engine with 10% ethanol. I
took it out for a spin this afternoon and the engine failed because of
a deterioated rubber squeeze bulb. Can ethanol do that? It's the
only explanation that makes sense to me. Fortunately I carry a spare
tank which was enough to get me home.