DK DK is offline

Default New Trailerboat

wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:05 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 6, 12:51 am, hk wrote:
I realize there's not many here interested in boats, but there might be
a few lurkers who are.
This is a factory-supplied photo of a new offshore *fishing* boat that
has just been launched by Parker. It is hull #1 of actual production.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/newtrail....
Yes, those are twin Yamaha F350s on the bracket. The boat is a 34-footer
and does about 55 mph at WOT.
I don't know what the market is for this boat. It certainly isn't a
volume product.
The interior is far less Spartan than is usual with a Parker, but it is
still a fisherman's craft, so it isn't like your typical bubble boat in
the main or forward cabin. The head, sink and shower are enclosed,
there's a vee-berth forward, there's an actual mechanical/plumbing room.
Main cabin has a command chair and a large area for electronics. There's
a wrap around bench and table, and a sink, stove, refrigerator/freezer..
That's what is easily visible.
The cockpit has a large and pretty fancy (for Parker) 2nd command console.
Pretty hefty trailer and tow vehicle, probably NOT an F150.
I thought you tried to get people here to believe you are quite the
accomplished photographer?
There is so much wrong with that picture that I don't know where to
begin.
-----------------------------
You missed the "factory supplied photo" part of his post.
Eisboch

Crikey...look at all the fun I am missing by filtering out Loogy and the
rest of the SevenLittleSchitts. :)- Hide quoted text -

You don't filter anybody, you answered me directly yesterday. Stll
have to wonder about the couple of posters playing with you and thus
encouraging the vial filth that you spew over our group and our
families.. Kind of like watching your neighbor get robbed and doing
nothing because you have an alarm system and know it wont happen to
you.

Well said and "spot on"!