Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Yo!! Harry!!

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Ever figure out the gross tonnage on your Parker?

BTW, I found out today that on at least a few occasions in the past,
Parker has gelcoated new boats in a dark green and a blue. Saw a photo
of a green hulled boat, heard about the blue.

For your scrapbook.

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in anyway.

http://www.eisboch.com/blueparker.jpg

Eisboch

I like the green better. :)

In the picture I took it almost looks black, but that's because it is
heavily overcast down here today with poor light.
It's also taken with a little HP point and shoot.

Eisboch