Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Yo!! Harry!!

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:09:05 -0400, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Ever figure out the gross tonnage on your Parker?

?

Post in the new Parker thread:

"Here's an interesting exercise for us to try - measure from the keel
to the highest point of the gunwale, measure the broadest points
gunwale-to-gunwale, and the overall length. Use the following formula
- Length times breadth (side-to-side at it's broadest point) times
depth (keel to highest point on gunwale) times .67 and divide that by
100.

I'll bet your GT and mine are within 5% of each other."

Remember?

By the by - you mentioned that Parker does custom boats in another
post in that same thread.

It was my understanding that Parker doesn't do custom boats.

Did that change recently? Last time I talked to Robin about this, she
was pretty adament that they didn't.