Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Maine Passage

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:16:28 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:07:32 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

How far did you sail in the last 10 days?

A false and foolish yardstick, Roger. Do you work part time as an
advisor to Carl Rove?

And please learn to reply properly, with at least enough of the post
you reply to quoted to give your reply some sort of context. I had to
known you were addressing me, or why you were asking the asinine
question. Your post without context is jibberish.

I suppose that changing the subject is one way of avoiding an answer
that might show you in less then heroic light.

But tell us - how far HAVe you sailed in the past 10 days?

Bruce-in-Bangkok