HK HK is offline

Default New Trailerboat

Eisboch wrote:

Although I do like the way they extended the hull through to the
bracket - that's pretty interesting.

They had to. I was studying that also. It needs those massive extensions
to the main stringers to support the weight of those engines.

Eisboch

The bracket is exactly the same design as the one I had on my 25-foot
Parker, just larger. The bracket is designed and built that way to add
buoyancy at the stern when the boat is at rest. What you are seeing is
NOT a bracket for the outboards resting on a hull extension, but, in
fact, the bracket itself. It is through-bolted to the transom with hefty
stainless steel bolts about every inch and a half along the flat
portion. At least it was on my Parker. Therefore, there are no "massive
extensions to the main stringers to support the weight of the engines."