HK HK is offline

Default New Trailerboat

JimH wrote:
On Aug 6, 5:51 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC"
wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

.

Maybe it's just the picture, sitting on the trailer with the tow vehicle
shown in relationship to the boat/engines setup.
It almost looks fake.
Eisboch

That was my impression when i looked at it.

I see you changed your handle again Reggie. Afraid that John may
report how many posts you are making every month?

BTW: Do you ever get out of the house and away from your computer?

My guess is that "reggie," the ranking e-coward of rec.boats, does this
so his posts will "get through" to those who have filtered him out. The
poor little schitt doesn't know that that game doesn't work anymore,
since he can easily be filtered out a half-dozen different ways.