Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default New Trailerboat

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

To each his own, but it's hard to imagine spending the money on a boat
like that Yellowfin and not getting a decent cabin. Crawling down into
that center console to find the head (I assume there is one down there)
is...well...claustrophobic. Also, for a boat that size, the cockpit area
abaft of the center console is minimal. And of course, you are losing two
or three feet of boat length to that silly eurotransom.

Must be a popular boat in Florida, though, hey? Is there a low-class
metalflake "tom special" color available? :)

Nice boats, though...but in a boat that size, I'd want some creature
comforts...and air conditioning.

Well, of course. The Yellowfin is for offshore fishing day trips. I've
been out on Buzzard's Bay doing over 60 mph in one and was very impressed
with the ride and handling. However, although I like it's design and
construction, I have no use for one for my boating interests.

The Parker is a well built boat, but for me, I would have no use for it
either. Same for a bubble boat, although for some, they are functional from
the standpoint of lots of inside space for it's length. Good for people
with families (kids) who boat together and want to spend weekends or
vacations on the water.

It's all about different strokes for different folks.

Eisboch