BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default GM loses big-time

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Larry wrote:
hk wrote in
:

drive them up and down the driveway. Big deal, huh?

We got to drive the huge John Deere 720 2-cylinder diesel
monster tractor across the snow.....pulling the ****spreader
full of yesterday's feed spraying out in all directions behind
us...Yum Yum!

The trick was to get it spread out of the ****spreader BEFORE
it froze solid as it was -30F that early in the morning....

If it froze in the spreader, my grandfather would do
unspeakable things to your ass....THEN make you wait in the
warm barn until it thawed so you could correct your
mistake...in the fumes!

I was wondering how you could tolerate the rec.boats
stench...you've had training.

That remark wasn't civil, troll.
How did you know he was referring to you?
Arrrgh. I've got Florida Jim in the bozo bin with the rest of the
Seven Little Schitts...you're not helping... :)
He's flippin' out. Actually has the nerve to refer to other posters
as not "civil".

Ahh, well. If memory serves, "Eisboch" vouches for him. Makes you
wonder. But not much. FloridaJim is from the same batch of vomitus as
the rest of The Seven Little Schitts.

Did you ever see that photo he posted of that old, clapped-out
Wellcraft? There was one just like it down at the local marina that
had been abandoned by its owner and was being broken up for
dumpsterville.

Jim is very good at what he does.
Whatever it is.

Right now he's playing with you.

I also *would* trust him with my life. There are only a few people in
that category.

Eisboch

His behavior here is almost entirely negative, which qualifies him for
membership in the seven little schitts. If you reviewed his last 1000
posts, I'd bet that close to all of them were nothing more than petty
little insults.

As opposed to your last 20,000 posts and their negative slant.