Don White Don White is offline

Default GM loses big-time

wrote in message
On Aug 5, 9:34 am, wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:26 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

I had a FIAT Abarth 850 for about three months once. Used. Awful car.
Now
they are collector's items and fetch big bucks. They're still awful
cars.

The 850 Spider we had in Italy looked just like this .... same color
even

http://www.motorbase.com/uploads/200..._my_850_14.jpg

Eisboch

I owned an Austin Healey (sp?) Sprite for a while when I was traveling
in the south.. Cute little car...

True Sprite story:

I bought this bug eye, I was 16 at the time. It was pretty much junk,
seats out and such. Well, to two it home, we towed it behind my
brother's car. I sat on a bucket with a pair of Vice Grips to steer
it, as the steering wheel was gone. Can you see where we're going with
this? Yep, go around a curve in the county road, bucket tips
over......
Not done. When I go to fall off of the bucket, I yank the vice grip/
steering mechanism right off of the stem! Luckily, I had thought to
slam on the brakes, my brother noticed, and we came to a stop in the
ditch! Man, we used to have fun! It's too bad that Harry and JimH and
people like that had to stay in there hermetically sealed rooms to
avoid any danger.

Oh... them Dukes!