[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default GM loses big-time

On Aug 5, 12:08*pm, hk wrote:
Larry wrote:
"Jim" wrote in news:g79lts$k5k$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

She lacked motivation?

I made errors on two of my Hondas. *I traded in my 305 Honda Dream on a
Triumph 650....I was young. *The other mistake was selling my Honda 600
sedan:
http://www.honda600coupe.com/Honda_6..._22_Honda.html
I bet they want a pretty penny for this perfect specimen....I don't think
it was ever on the road!

I got you beat!

Well of course! I'll bet no one here saw that coming.....

My *first* motorcycle was... a 250cc Honda Dream. Used
and just carefully broken in when I bought it, and it served me well for
a couple of years. Ugly little bike, but...it sure looked sweet compared
to the BSAs and Triumphs my friends had, because...my Honda started when
I wanted it to...and their bikes sometimes ran and sometimes didn't.

Pure horse****, just like all of your posts!