HK HK is offline

Default GM loses big-time

Larry wrote:
hk wrote in
:

drive them up and down the driveway. Big deal, huh?

We got to drive the huge John Deere 720 2-cylinder diesel monster tractor
across the snow.....pulling the ****spreader full of yesterday's feed
spraying out in all directions behind us...Yum Yum!

The trick was to get it spread out of the ****spreader BEFORE it froze
solid as it was -30F that early in the morning....

If it froze in the spreader, my grandfather would do unspeakable things to
your ass....THEN make you wait in the warm barn until it thawed so you
could correct your mistake...in the fumes!

I was wondering how you could tolerate the rec.boats stench...you've had
training.