Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC is offline

Default GM loses big-time

On Aug 5, 9:26 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

I had a FIAT Abarth 850 for about three months once. Used. Awful car. Now
they are collector's items and fetch big bucks. They're still awful cars.

The 850 Spider we had in Italy looked just like this .... same color even

http://www.motorbase.com/uploads/200..._my_850_14.jpg

Eisboch

My mother owned a red Fiat Spider convertible in the early 70's. It had
some minor problems but that was her version of the male mid-life
crisis. She had always wanted a sexy sports car, so she figured it was
now or never. She kept it for about 5 years when it started to show
it's age. Cars of that era didn't hold up as well as they do today.