[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Obama not experienced enough?

On Aug 5, 8:15*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:58:03 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Obama is going to be the next POTUS, and poor old McCain can go back to
drooling with Joe Lieberman.

A month ago, I was pretty confident Obama was heading for the White House.

Now, *not so sure.

His rock star appeal has peaked and people are being to notice the lack of
substance.
He's making a lot of mistakes and mis-statements lately.

Getting prematurely gray too.

Soon, you won't see much difference between him and McCain.

There is one huge difference - 23 years as a Senator for McCain - 143
days as a participating Senator for Obama.

Senator is a genuine War Hero. *Obama is a genuine...um...er...
community organizer.

Look, it's this simple - McCain has at least done something as a
Senator including challenging his own party and is genuine in his
belief that we can solve problems in a bi-partisian manner - I respect
that. *And frankly, I have a personal reason for supporting McCain
which I will not go into here now, but it was intense, scary and
incredible at the same time (think MIA). *I saw him in action as a
representative of our government and it was impressive.

I cannot fit Obama into that same space and accomplishing the same -
completing the mission so to speak - *sorry.

It's as simple as that.- Hide quoted text -

And he voted against several energy policies, too.