Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Obama not experienced enough?

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:58:03 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Obama is going to be the next POTUS, and poor old McCain can go back to
drooling with Joe Lieberman.

A month ago, I was pretty confident Obama was heading for the White House.

Now, not so sure.

His rock star appeal has peaked and people are being to notice the lack of
substance.
He's making a lot of mistakes and mis-statements lately.

Getting prematurely gray too.

Soon, you won't see much difference between him and McCain.

There is one huge difference - 23 years as a Senator for McCain - 143
days as a participating Senator for Obama.

Senator is a genuine War Hero. Obama is a genuine...um...er...
community organizer.

Look, it's this simple - McCain has at least done something as a
Senator including challenging his own party and is genuine in his
belief that we can solve problems in a bi-partisian manner - I respect
that. And frankly, I have a personal reason for supporting McCain
which I will not go into here now, but it was intense, scary and
incredible at the same time (think MIA). I saw him in action as a
representative of our government and it was impressive.

I cannot fit Obama into that same space and accomplishing the same -
completing the mission so to speak - sorry.

It's as simple as that.