Tim Tim is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 5, 1:31*am, -rick- wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:54:51 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Well, if the ratings Jim mentioned were Jazz artists only ..... I'd agree.
But if it was for the greatest guitarists overall, *then Hendrix
consistently rates number one or two.

http://guitarplayerzen.com/2008/03/0...s-of-all-time/

That Top 100 list is bullfeathers.

Joan Jett top one hundred quitarists of all time?

Pah...

And Eric Johnson isn't listed?

morons...

This guy might have summed it :

guitarzan6000 // Mar 4, 2008 at 6:57 am

You gotta be kidding me…Joan Jett ???? I mean seriously, is this a
JOKE??? How can there even BE a
“greatest guitarist” list???? Thats like rating the top 100 “Wives” of
all time, you just can’t!!! It’s all based just on “opinions”, and you
know what they say about opinions….”Opinions are like A**holes,
everyone has one, nobody wants to hear someone else’s, and they all
stink”….