[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 4, 10:51*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 4, 6:54*pm, DK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:08 pm, DK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:06:58 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
m...
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:48:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
Was the rating limited to Jazz? * I took it as all time great guitarists.
Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.
Perhaps I'm wrong.
Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. *:)
Jim mumbles a lot. *You have to interpret.
I am surprised that two of my favorite guitarists are seldom mentioned in
these ratings, *Joe Walsh and Don Felder of the Eagles.
Walsh is certainly up there in my book as a rocker. * *Don Felder is
classically trained and it shows, particularly in the "Hell Freezes Over"
CD/DVD. * I enjoy his playing a lot.
I didn't see Mark Knopfler on that list - I may have missed it though.
I was so ****ed about Joan Jett. *:)
When did Joan pay the guitar???

?;^ Q

Often but not well enough to make a list like this. *Typical of many
lead singers, it spent a lot of time just hanging around her neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvm88yVvNQ-Hide quoted text -

True abotu a guitar being worn for a stange ornament, but at least
Suzie Quatro played bass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6kvVGPURA- Hide quoted text -

Years ago when I used to do walk on stuff with different bands (I was
a vocalist) my bud tried to get me to "just carry the strat around
your neck".. He taught me a few chords but I never did it.. He had a
beautiful old strat and a bunch of other guitars and string
instruments.. His dad used to sit on the back porch playing the Banjo,
you could hear it out in the fort where we used to party.. Pretty
cool.