DK DK is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

Tim wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:08 pm, DK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:06:58 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:48:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
Was the rating limited to Jazz? I took it as all time great guitarists.
Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.
Perhaps I'm wrong.
Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. :)
Jim mumbles a lot. You have to interpret.
I am surprised that two of my favorite guitarists are seldom mentioned in
these ratings, Joe Walsh and Don Felder of the Eagles.
Walsh is certainly up there in my book as a rocker. Don Felder is
classically trained and it shows, particularly in the "Hell Freezes Over"
CD/DVD. I enjoy his playing a lot.
I didn't see Mark Knopfler on that list - I may have missed it though.
I was so ****ed about Joan Jett. :)

When did Joan pay the guitar???

?;^ Q

Often but not well enough to make a list like this. Typical of many
lead singers, it spent a lot of time just hanging around her neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvm88yVvNQ