HK HK is offline

Default Use 2008 Toyota Highlander to Tow a Fiberglass Boat?

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Reggie is a coward; there's no need to pay any attention to him.
He claimes he wins awards in imaginary photo contests. Last time I played
monopoly, I won second prize in a beauty contest. I suspect our awards
have the same validity.

What's with Waylon quoting posts from years back at every opportunity?
Either he has a photographic memory, or he keeps files on everyone.

As I stated, Reggie is a coward...more specifically, an *e-coward." He
very carefully reveals almost nothing about himself, but takes notes on
other posters so he can attempt to toss whatever words they post here in
their faces, or, even worse, just make up stuff altogether, without fear
of repercussion.

Our little e-coward claims he posts so anonymously so as to protect
himself from "identity theft," but the real reason is that he is deathly
afraid of being called out by someone and, horror of horrors, being
punched in the nose.

Or maybe he already was punched in the nose, and that's why he works so
hard at hiding his identity.

It really doesn't matter to me. Reggie is 100% schitt, and the ranking
e-coward of rec.boats.

--

John McCain - Same old politics, same failed policies.