[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Use 2008 Toyota Highlander to Tow a Fiberglass Boat?

On Aug 4, 6:36*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Reggie is a coward; there's no need to pay any attention to him.
He claimes he wins awards in imaginary photo contests. Last time I played
monopoly, I won second prize in a beauty contest. I suspect our awards
have the same validity.

What's with Waylon quoting posts from years back at every opportunity?
Either he has a photographic memory, or he keeps files on everyone.

Uh, wafa just said that.. try thinking for yourself, or at least try
to keep up...