[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default In Praise of AIS

On Aug 4, 4:33*am, "Armond Perretta" ...
I mentioned Capn 8.3 above. *Works well enough, although it would be nice if
the AIS target list display (1) provided an at-a-glance format with more
complete information, and (2) could be modified to display selected data.

I've found Yacht-AIS while noodling around, too. It looks like a ppi
but true motion. I have the demo of the pro version and it is
interesting but quits so quickly that I have no idea how well it works
underway. Also, it is more money than I was hoping to spend...

-- Tom.