D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default My apologies

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:58:22 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:02:51 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I try not to make my pics look posed. Sometimes when I am taking pics
of family I will have them slowly move around and just keep shooting
until I get some I like. Then again, some don't need any coaching to
tell a story.
http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...?album=8&pos=6

Nice one. The champ doesn't need touching up.
Those crappies are really nice.
Do you fillet them or just gut and fry?

--Vic

I was looking at the wrong picture. I knew you can tell a crappie.

Well, I don't blame you - I couldn't tell the difference between the
crappie and the guy holding them up. :)

Crappie smells better. 80