[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default GM loses big-time

On Aug 3, 12:08*pm, Larry wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote innews59lk.53770$nD.14297@pd7urf1no:

....and resemblance to the CBC Possum Lodge van installations is
purely coincidental....(c;

Never saw that. *CBC, you must be a fortunate Canadian GC holder who
didn't have an old man that was a US citizen/tax evader holding you up
with INS.

There are many GREAT Possum Lodge/Red Green segments posted to YouTube. *
Just do a search for "Red Green" including the quote marks and it finds a
huge list. *I think it was the best show CBC ever aired....300 episodes!

The Red Green Show was one of my favorites!