[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 3, 5:22*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote
in messagenews:PpCdndQWfqptiAjVnZ2dnUVZ_rvinZ2d@comca st.com...

What I liked most about this photo is it seemed to capture her
personality, a little girl who is very expressive, animated and loves to
show off.

You picked up on what I think Mrs.E's. *photo taking talent is, considering
she has no training. * *The mechanics may be off ... meaning lighting,
composition, etc., but she has a natural gift for taking pictures that
captures the essence of the subject. *Very few of her portrait pictures seem
posed.

Eisboch

I try not to make my pics look posed. Sometimes when I am taking pics
of family I will have them slowly move around and just keep shooting
until I get some I like. Then again, some don't need any coaching to
tell a story.
http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...?album=8&pos=6

And any of you photo guys want to take a crack at cleaning this one
up? Go for it..
http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...lbum=10&pos=16
I don't see well so I can't tell if it's sharp enough to work with,
but I like it..

And as usual, any of you who wanted to use trip-reports for your own
photos feel free to ask. No ads, and you can password protect your
area for family and friends only if you wish..

trip-reports.com where did you go today?
Scotty. Team Rowdy Mouse "Banned from the Mall for life"

Scotty