Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"Larry" wrote in message

I looked at Hondas and they've all grown HUGE over the years....The
salesman asked what I wanted there. I told him a new Honda 600:
http://www.honda600coupe.com/
like the one I SHOULD have bought the day they came out at the Honda
motorcycle shops. It was a great little car....(c;
http://www.honda600coupe.com/Photos_..._-_page_1.html
We HAD the right cars back in the 1960's! We were just too stupid to
KEEP them! Look on this webpage at how SIMPLE the engine compartment
is...it's one-throat motorcycle carb behind the simple, air cooled,
cylinder block. That dryer hose and fan on the port side is the HEATER!
The car is AIR COOLED and has no water cooled system! It's basically a
600cc, 4-cylinder Honda motorcycle....one of those that run ALMOST
FOREVER....with electric fans cooling the heads...

SIMPLE has value. Easy to fix. Bet changing the plugs was a owners task
too. Knew one person with a 6cyc inline, simple as you get, got 350,000
miles on a Chevy Biscane, the only out of normal maintenace was a water pump
and front tie ends or something. He did all the maintenace except for
brakes and tires. Had to take if off the road as it rusted out and started
to burn oil after 20 years. Got good mileage for the day too.

Let someone else pioneer the complexity.

Bet for $2500 those Nano's are not complex.