posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,alt.religion.kibology
\Lansdellicious\ Chris Lansdell \Lansdellicious\ Chris Lansdell is offline

Default This group should have an OT policy

Nicko wrote:
On Aug 3, 7:13 am, "ZydecOldsmobile" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:14:22 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
: On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:35:25 -0700, "Capt. JG"
: wrote:
:
: : wrote in message
: .. .
: : : On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 05:34:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
: : : wrote:
: : :
: : : TIN Group, and you are not important enough to matter. You have
: : : not accomplished
: : : anything that anybody truly gives a rat's ass about. So, it's you
: : : that has made
: : : a mistake.
: :
: : Steve is yet another one of those pathetic guys who have a lot of
: : time on their hands and not much to do in life. Of course, he's got
: : to blame someone for his sad life, and I guess I fill the bill. Do
: : stalkers have a real job? I doubt it.
:
: I don't think anybody really misses ASA. They have all moved on and
: found other ways to waste time. I still have it on my list of
: subscribed groups only because one of the old regulars might check in
: and find nobody home. Leyland and company went to a lot of trouble
: for nothing. They probably thought they were changing the world.
: Buncha limp-dicked anoraks.
ROFL @ "a lot of trouble". poking ****headed netKKKops like ganz with
pointy stix is FUN, no trouble whatsoever. oh and ganzy, just for the
record I didn't stalk anyone - in fact it was *you* stalking our ISPs and
usenet providers with your pathetic whining IIRC....
Me? You mean to tell me that the great Steve Leyland can't even read
headers?

Salty@dog, I didnot think you were "netKKKops like ganz" or "and ganzy" but
whaddo I no? I'm new here.

What the heck does this have to do with three-toed sloths?

--
YOP...

Your fetish is NOT OK.

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!