[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 2, 4:43*pm, hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote
in ...

Thanks, my wife has always been creative, but until you and a few others
talked me into buying my wife a D50 for her birthday, I never had any
desire or artistic leaning. *My wife does it naturally, I have to work at
it.

Mrs.E. *likes portraits. *Horses, grandkids .... anything with a face.

With apologies to Harry on the subject matter ..... (another of my number
3 granddaughter, 3 year old "Sophie"), *this copy is actually a Photoshop
captured image of Mrs.E.'s computer desktop wallpaper. * *I couldn't find
the original file from which this was made.

Anyway, *it's not altered or color enhanced or anything. *Her eyes are
actually that color. * This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

Taken, BTW, by the D70 that Mrs.E. bought from Harry.

http://www.eisboch.com/sophieoncellphone.jpg

Eisboch

No need to Photoshop that one. *And the subject doesn't hurt either.

There's no need to "photoshop" most photos, if you spend some time
setting up a digital camera properly and spend even more time in
composition and light evaluation. And by photoshop, I don't mean minor
corrections for exposure, I mean the oh-so-obvious attempts to "improve"
on what the eye sees. Most "art" photos that have been photoshopped that
way are so obvious, they are cliches.

If you want to be a surrealist or impressionist, get some paint and
brushes.- Hide quoted text -

Do you realize that even in the days of film cameras, editing was done
via darkroom techniques?