[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 2, 9:06*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:5n0a94pcrb8fuekujf7389o3irarj4hkhs@4ax .com...

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:48:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Was the rating limited to Jazz? * I took it as all time great guitarists.

Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. *:)

Jim mumbles a lot. *You have to interpret.

I am surprised that two of my favorite guitarists are seldom mentioned in
these ratings, *Joe Walsh and Don Felder of the Eagles.
Walsh is certainly up there in my book as a rocker. * *Don Felder is
classically trained and it shows, particularly in the "Hell Freezes Over"
CD/DVD. * I enjoy his playing a lot.

Eisboch

Walsh is an amazing guitar player.