Jim Jim is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

"Eisboch" wrote in message

news
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:45:11 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Eisboch" wrote in message
http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch

Was listening to a Jazz station a couple of days ago and they were
doing
an all time great guitar countdown. Carlos Santana was 15th and Eric
Clapton ranked 4th. Who else would be high on the list?

I'll betcha Jimi Henrix was number one ... or close.

No way.

Well, if the ratings Jim mentioned were Jazz artists only ..... I'd agree.
But if it was for the greatest guitarists overall, then Hendrix
consistently rates number one or two.

http://guitarplayerzen.com/2008/03/0...s-of-all-time/

Eisboch

That must have been the list they were working from (mumble).