Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:03:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

.. .
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:48:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

news On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:36:59 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 2, 8:23 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch

Was listening to a Jazz station a couple of days ago and they were
doing
an
all time great guitar countdown. Carlos Santana was 15th and Eric
Clapton
ranked 4th. Who else would be high on the list?

Well, I am not a critic, but I like Jeff Beck, and of course a great
guitarist list would not be complete without Roy Clark..

Jazz guitarists moron. :)

Come to think of it, Santana and Clapton hardly qualify as "jazz"
guitarists.

Clapton maybe - bluesy kind of thing as "maybe" jazz.

Was the rating limited to Jazz? I took it as all time great guitarists.

Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. :)

I'll write the radio station and ask why they played Santana. Is there
really a classification for Santana's music?

Tejano. :)

Or not.