[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 2, 8:48*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:45:11 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...
http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch

Was listening to a Jazz station a couple of days ago and they were doing
an all time great guitar countdown. Carlos Santana was 15th and Eric
Clapton ranked 4th. Who else would be high on the list?

I'll betcha Jimi Henrix was number one ... or close.

No way.- Hide quoted text -

Really, I have everything he ever did, in three versions And I don't
think he is nearly the best assuming they are looking for technical
skills Now interpretation, could very well be, especially when Mitch
was talking back