Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"Larry" wrote in message
"Canuck57" wrote in news:_D_kk.51817$nD.36480
@pd7urf1no:

Now how about they try that say on January 10th.

If they have any brains, they'd be driving it across from Miami to San
Diego on January 10th, leaving the snow to the boys from Possum Lodge!

I was thinking the Trans-Canada highway. In places like Toronto it
resembles a big city interstate. In other places, mostly west of Sudbury
Ontario to the Pacific it doesn't classify as a state quality grade highway
in most places. Embarrassing actually. Just getting through three western
provinces, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, I guess you hit near 80
traffic lights if not more.

When I go to northern Ontario fishing, I always go down to I94 or #2 across
the top. Cheaper accommodations and fuel with better roads. Adds about 160
miles but I more than make it up in time.

I just wanted them to take the same route in the winter. Bet they do the
Miami to San Diego in the winter when A/C in Nevada and New Mexico, Arizona
isn't as critical. PR.