[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 2, 7:44*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in ...
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
I suppose it is for photographers not interested in life as it is,
or for photographers whose composition and exposure skills are
minimal.

I like life as it is. I like to take photos that look as close to
what I saw as possible.

We recently came across an old, forgotten box of family photos. *
One was my high school graduation "glamour" shot ..... you know,
the ones that were airbrushed back at the studio to remove a few
pimples, add a tinge of ruddy red to the cheeks and enhance the
color of the eyes.

In my case, I am kinda glad the photographer didn't simply
reproduce what he saw. *It wasn't pretty.

Eisboch

Did you have a flattop?

Here's a photo of someone's 14-year-old granddaughter.
Do you think it has been photoshopped?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...eous/diana.jpg
Actually it was photoshoped, using CS3. *If you look at the exif data
you actually made 25 adjustments in photoshop.

I think she is a beautiful young woman, but the lighting is not
complementary to her or her skin tone. *The photo looks flat like you
had the light directly behind you when you took the photo.

How come the picture disappeared?

Because the guy I wanted to see it saw it.

Harry, I noticed you did not disagree with the fact that you
photoshopped the file in CS3.- Hide quoted text -

Looks like he's gone for now.. He does have a bunch of tracks to cover
after the bull**** fest he has given us today...